1. Prepare the main ingredients. You can buy minced meat and chop it yourself. The glutinous rice flour is well weighed. Peel and wash horseshoes, wash fresh shiitake mushrooms and shallots and dry them with water.
2. Add chopped horseshoe and shiitake mushrooms to the minced meat, add salt, corn oil, and half a tablespoon of light soy sauce.
3. Stir the minced meat clockwise or counterclockwise until it is glued, then refrigerate. The meat filling should not be too wet, otherwise it won't be easy to pack behind.
4. Add 100-110 grams of freshly boiled water to the glutinous rice flour, pour it while stirring with chopsticks.
5. When it's not so hot, press and mix the glutinous rice flour into a dough with your hands. Fold and press repeatedly until there is no dry powder and knead it into a smooth dough. Then cover and wake up for half an hour.
6. Divide the glutinous rice flour dough into 18 equal parts, and remember to cover it with plastic wrap or a wrung out wet towel during the production process to prevent air-drying and cracking.
7. Take a small dough and squeeze it first, then the thumbs of both hands are in the middle and the rest of the fingers are on the other side, while pinching and turning in circles. Shape into a small bowl with a thicker center and thinner edges. Don't use too much force, it will break easily.
8. Put in the right amount of meat, too much meat is not easy to pack. You can also divide the meat into smaller portions and freeze hard.
9. Carefully pinch the edges of the dough, you can pinch it like a bun (no nice pleats are needed), or you can directly gather it with a tiger's mouth, like a egg yolk crisp, and then tighten the seal. The extra point can be pinched off.
10. Wrap the glutinous rice balls and roll them lightly. Roll a thin layer of dry powder. The tip pinched when making glutinous rice balls can be re-kneaded to form a dough, and then packaged.
11. Boil a pot of water. After the water is boiling, drop the dumplings one by one into the water. Use a spatula to gently push them to prevent the dumplings from sticking to the pot. Then cover medium heat and cook until boiling again.
12. When cooking the glutinous rice balls, prepare the soup base. Mix according to your own taste, the filling is salty, and the soup is best salty. I put light soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, chili powder, mustard and green onion.
13. After the water is boiled again, open the lid and cook until the glutinous rice balls are all floating, and then cook for two or three minutes.
14. Dump the glutinous rice balls into the soup and stir it for a while to eat. Hot and sour and salty, pay attention not to eat too much glutinous rice products at once, which is not easy to digest.
1. Adding horseshoe and shiitake mushrooms to the meat filling will make the meat filling more sweet and not greasy. But it should not be too wet and not easy to pack. You can roll the minced meat into small balls and freeze them to harden.
2. The ratio of glutinous rice flour to boiling water should not exceed 100:70. Too much water will make the glutinous rice balls too soft and unpalatable. Be sure to blanch the glutinous rice flour with boiling water, so that it doesn't smell like cornstarch, and the glutinous rice balls will be more elastic. If you think pure glutinous rice flour is too soft, you can add a little starch or sticky rice flour, but not too much.
3. Because the glutinous rice flour is not strong enough, it should not be too strong during the operation, and the glutinous rice ball skin should not be too thin, which is easy to break. And pay attention to moisturizing to prevent dryness and cracking.