1. Shred the shrimp with the back of a knife and chop into shrimp paste, the more delicate the better
2. Put minced pork belly and prawn paste in a bowl
3. Dice carrots and put them in a bowl as well
4. Add scallion ginger, shrimp skin, cooking wine, light soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, chicken essence, corn starch, egg, black pepper
5. Stir in one direction until it is vigorous, for about five minutes
6. Wontons are wrapped, you can put more meat when you eat it yourself
7. Adjust the bottom soup. Put a tablespoon of light soy sauce, a tablespoon of vinegar, salt, chicken essence, sesame oil, seaweed, dried shrimp skin, spicy oil in a bowl
8. Chaos. I don’t care too much about the wontons. After the water is boiled, tap cold water twice to make the skin stronger
9. Use the bottom soup of boiled wontons to dissolve the sauce, and then put the wontons into a bowl.
10. Sprinkle a little chopped green onion, it's OK.