1. Pour the tahini sauce into the container first.
2. Add a small amount of cold boiled water.
3. Stir continuously in one direction, then continue to add a small amount of cold boiled water, stir again, and repeat.
4. After mixing the sesame paste, add peanut butter.
5. According to the above method and evenly, the sauce is slightly thick and flowable, and a small amount of sugar is added.
6. Add a piece of soy tofu, crush the soy tofu with two spoons, and add some soy tofu juice.
7. Add leek flowers and mix well.
8. Add a pinch of salt.
9. Add MSG.
10. Finally, pour in sesame oil.
Sugar and peanut butter can cover the bitter taste of tahini.