1. First, wash the spinach leaves and put them in a food processor, add 2 grams of salt and an appropriate amount of water, squeeze the spinach juice and filter out for use.
2. Prepare all the ingredients, weigh the flour and spinach juice for later use.
3. Add the weighed 100 grams of flour and 50 grams of spinach juice to the bread bucket, then add 10 grams of double-carbon sugar and 1 gram of yeast.
4. After adding the yeast, start the dough mixing program of the bread machine.
5. Put the mixed spinach dough into a basin, and in the same way, add the remaining 100 grams of flour, 50 grams of water, 1 gram of yeast and 10 grams of sweet juice garden double-carbon white sugar into the bread machine and make it into a white dough. The pieces of dough are respectively rounded and proofed.
6. Put the pork filling in a larger container.
7. First add chicken essence, cooking wine, light soy sauce, bean paste, and pepper powder, stir well and then add chopped green onion and ginger.
8. Just mix all the ingredients evenly.
9. The dough structure after proofing is in a honeycomb state.
10. After venting and kneading the dough of the two colors separately.
11. Knead the two kneaded dough into long strips.
12. Roll out one of the green dough into a rectangular slice, and put the other white dough on top.
13. Then wrap the green dough around the white strip and pinch the edges with your hands.
14. Use a knife to cut into uniform sizes.
15. Flatten the agent and roll out the skin.
16. Add the prepared fillings to the rolled dough.
17. Pinch the pleats to close the mouth and wrap them into a round bun.
18. After making all the buns in turn.
19. Dip a little cooking oil with a brush in the pot, smear the bottom of the pot, and put the buns in the pot after it is hot.
20. After seeing the buns set underneath, use a little starch and flour to mix with water and pour it into the pot.
21. Cover the pan over medium heat and fry slowly over medium heat.
22. Open the lid and keep seeing the soup dry.
23. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and black and white sesame seeds before serving.
24. The jade and white jade pan-fried buns with bursting looks and delicious finishes perfectly.
1. The dough of the pan-fried bun does not need to be fermented too much, because the dough will continue to ferment while being heated in the pan. 2. The meat filling is adjusted according to your own taste. If there is a pig skin jelly, add the pig skin jelly, and the fried soup will be more delicious.