1. Wash the onion and celery and cut into small cubes. Separate the celery stalks and leaves.
2. Cut seaweed into pieces with scissors.
3. Heat the pan with cold oil, beat in the eggs and use chopsticks to spread the eggs, set aside.
4. Put a little oil in the pan, add onions and stir fry for a nice aroma.
5. Add celery and stir fry, then add Korean chili paste, stir fry evenly.
6. Add leftover rice.
7. Keep the heat on medium and low, stir fry the rice until the grains are distinct, add the scrambled eggs and celery leaves.
8. Put a pinch of salt.
9. Put a little light soy sauce.
10. Finally, pour in the crushed seaweed and stir-fry evenly.
11. Out of the pot.