1. First pat the chicken breast meat and chop it into cubes. Add 1 teaspoon of cooking wine and a little salt. After grasping the strength, add the starch and marinate for 10 minutes. Mix the sugar, vinegar, dark soy sauce, salt, starch, and water to make a juice.
2. Slice green onion, ginger, and garlic, and cut green, red pepper, and dried red pepper into sections.
3. The peanuts are fried in a frying pan and crispy.
4. Put it on the plate and set aside.
5. Boil water in the pot, turn off the heat when it is boiling, and quickly remove the water when the diced chicken turns white.
6. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, first add the Chinese pepper and dried sea pepper to fragrant, then add the ginger, onion (only part of it), garlic, green and red pepper and stir fry.
7. Add the diced chicken and bean paste and stir well. Then put in the tuned Kung Pao juice.
8. Finally, add peanuts and chopped green onion and mix well.