1. Prepare materials.
2. Wash the chicken breasts and cut into small cubes.
3. Slice the green onion and shred the ginger.
4. Put the chicken and ginger into a bowl, add salt and light soy sauce and mix well.
5. Then add starch and cooking wine.
6. Stir well and marinate for 10 minutes.
7. Mix balsamic vinegar, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, salt and a small amount of starch into a juice for later use.
8. Pour a small amount of oil into the wok, heat it over medium heat, and add the diced chicken when it is 50% hot.
9. Stir fry quickly until the chicken is discolored and serve.
10. Put a small amount of oil in a separate pot, add the peppercorns when the oil is cold, fry slowly, fry the aroma and remove it.
11. Add scallion white and dried chili and stir fry for a fragrant flavor.
12. Put in the chicken that has been fried in advance and stir-fry.
13. Pour the sauce.
14. Stir-fry until the soup thickens, add peanuts and stir-fry evenly.
1. If you don't like spicy food, don't put hot pepper.
2. You can add diced cucumber or diced carrot.