1. Soak the leg of lamb in cold water for 1~2 hours. Be careful to change the water twice in the middle to soak in the bleeding water.
2. Put the soaked leg of lamb into the pressure cooker, add appropriate amount of water
3. Wash the green onion and ginger, cut into sections and slices, rinse with various seasonings
4. Add all the spices and cooking wine to the pressure cooker
5. Cover the pot and bring to a boil over high heat, press on medium heat for 45 minutes
6. Out of the pan, cut the cooked lamb into pieces or tear them into pieces for later use
7. Wash the sauerkraut, rinse repeatedly, shred, and remove the moisture
8. Add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, sauté five-spice powder, green onion, and ginger, add sauerkraut and stir fry
9. Add a little soy sauce and stir fry
10. Add appropriate amount of mutton mutton soup, add mutton leg bones and mutton to boil over high heat, simmer on medium heat for about 5-10 minutes
11. The stewed mutton sauerkraut, you don’t need to collect the juice, you can drink the soup, sour and appetizing, the soup is very fragrant
12. Add salt to taste and remove.
1. The leg of lamb is very soft and rotten, suitable for the elderly and children. If you don't like lamb, you can remove this step.
2. Fresh lamb shanks can be seasoned without adding heavy flavors, such as Sichuan pepper aniseed. If freshness is not guaranteed, these seasonings should be added to make the taste more delicious.