1. First wash the lamb scorpion and put it in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes (this is when you are ready to press, put the seasoning in)
2. Chives white and aniseed ready
3. Pressed Sheep Scorpion
4. Put oil in the wok and stir fragrant
5. Then pour the prepared green beans into the pot and stir fry
6. Then put the pressed lamb scorpion soup into the bean pot
7. The pot opened in a few minutes
8. Then pour all the sheep and scorpions into the pot and simmer for 10 minutes
9. Then wait for it to be out of the pot, let's serve it
10. Is it delicious? My baby loves it. Let's try it out!
1. Press the sheep and scorpion, the water in the pressure cooker can be filled with hot water.
2. Use sheep scorpion soup instead of the water to be put in for the original taste