1. Shallots, ginger slices, cold water into the pot, boil for 3 minutes, boil all the froth, and then remove the trotters
2. Put the bay star anise and pepper in the seasoning packet
3. Re-start the pan, put in the green onion, ginger slices, and seasoning bag, and then pour a small spoonful of white wine in
4. After boiling, add the soaked white kidney beans
5. Cover and simmer for two and a half hours, then season with salt
6. Spicy pepper, soy sauce vinegar and white pepper are mixed together, dipped in trotters and eaten, you are done!
1. Adding white wine can remove the fishy smell, and will not taste the white wine
2. You must cook enough time to eat the crispy and fragrant pig's feet that melt in your mouth.