1. Add flour and water to make a dough to prepare Laoganma flavored tempeh sauce. To make this cake, you need tempeh sauce to taste delicious.
2. Roll the noodles into noodles
3. Spread the Laoganma tempeh sauce, so that the noodles are covered with spicy oil, try to put the granulated tempeh in the middle of the noodles, and sprinkle some salt
4. Roll up the dough and make it into a pie
5. Brush the bottom of the pan with a little oil, put the pancakes in the pan
6. Turn it over from time to time, just cooked, the cooked cake is red
1. Don't put cooking oil on the noodles, just use Laoganma sauce's own oil to cover the noodles, which is more delicious;
2. The tempeh in the Laoganma sauce should be kept in the middle of the noodles to prevent it from leaking out when making the cake.