1. Wash the potatoes, onions, and coriander
2. Cut the potatoes into evenly thin slices, soak in cold water, mince coriander, and shred onion
3. Hot oil in the pot
4. There is heat in the oil, you can put in potato chips and fry them over medium heat.
5. It doesn't need to be fried, it's crispy, just color it. It’s too crispy, it’s too hard to eat as a vegetable
6. Another hot pot, less oil
7. Pepper noodles, onions, sesame seeds, cumin, stir-fry in a sauté pan, and the onions are only delicious
8. Add Laoganma chili sauce. Those who can't eat too spicy can just add some seasoning. You can eat whatever you want
9. Add garlic chili sauce and stir fry
10. Put a teaspoon of salt
11. If there is less oil, add a little water and stir fry a few times until the onion is soft.
12. Add potato chips and stir-fry evenly, then add coriander, mix well, turn off the heat and take out
13. In the hot summer, let’s avoid getting angry, let’s have some cold spells.