1. Remove the stems, wash and slice the eggplant
2. Wash the chives and cut the chopped green onions
3. Put the eggplant in a frying pan, medium heat, and stir well
4. Sprinkle with salt and fry until softened
5. Pour in the light soy sauce and stir well
6. Add Laoganma chili sauce and stir-fry well
7. After the eggplant is out of oil, sprinkle with chopped green onion and cook for another minute, then it will be out of the pot
It is recommended not to peel the eggplant, as its value lies in the skin.