1. Cut tofu into small cubes, mince leeks, stir-fry eggs and dice!
2. Heat the pan with cold oil, stir-fry the leeks and turn off the heat! (About one minute, mainly to cut the leeks and remove the spiciness)
3. Put the eggs and tofu into the leeks, add the seasonings and mix well! (There is heat in the pot, so all the seasonings can be tasted in. If you don’t worry, you can heat it for a few seconds!)
4. The filling is prepared, and serve! (The main reason for the cooked stuffing is that the time we use for the pancakes is very short, which saves time. Even if the stuffing is too much, it is a direct dish!)
5. Cut the pancake to the right shape, put the filling in, and wrap it up! (If the pancake is a bit hard after being left for a long time, you can put some water on the top first, and put it in the bag, or it will break when it is broken!)
6. This is a packaged one. Remember that the filling has a relatively high moisture content. Make sure that there are at least two layers on both sides. If you don’t pack more than a few, the first package should already be exposed!
7. Put a little oil in the pot and place them in order, because the filling is cooked, it will be out of the pot in about one minute on one side!
The pancake version of the leek box tastes very crisp, mainly because it saves time. You can replace the tofu with bean sprouts or add some dried shrimps according to your own preferences. They are all very good choices!