1. Add the leeks and meat to the salt, and stir the chicken essence evenly
2. Add flour and water to mix into cotton wool, knead into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 10 minutes
3. Cut a small piece and knead into long strips, cut into evenly-sized tablets, squash the tablets and roll them into skins
4. Pack the stuffing and knead it
5. Put water in the pot and boil, add the dumplings to boil, add cold water, boil again, repeat twice, wait until the dumplings float
1. Clean and cut the leeks in advance
2. The amount of water in the dough is my own preference. The dough with this ratio will be harder and harder to knead. I slack and knead it and let it wake up. It will be easier to knead after waking up.