1. First make dumpling wrappers. Add water to the basin, then pour flour, and knead it into a dough. The dough wakes up for about 30 minutes.
2. , Make dumpling fillings during the waking up process. Soak the fungus and sea rice in boiling water; wash the leeks and chop them under water; pour oil in the wok (you can pour more oil, you don’t need to add it later), fry the eggs, and stir them with chopsticks during the frying process , You can fry and mince, and add the leeks after cooling; chop the soaked fungus; add the chopped leeks, fungus and sea rice to the scrambled eggs, stir, let the oil fully wrap the leeks, This
3. Make dumpling wrappers. Knead the awake dough a few more times to form a smooth dough, then knead into long strips, cut into small doses (each weighing 9g), and then roll them into a thin dumpling wrapper (about 6.5cm in diameter) with the middle and back edges. When rolling the dumplings, add salt to the dumplings and stir evenly. (If you find it troublesome to roll the skin, you can go to the supermarket to buy ready-made dumpling wrappers. I personally feel that the dumpling wrappers you bought are not as delicious as you roll them)
The dumpling skin and dumpling filling are all ready, the next step is to wrap the filling with the skin, first pinch the middle, and then use the thumb and index finger of both hands to firmly pinch the dumpling skin. Every time I make dumplings and steamed buns, they don’t look very good. The focus is on the taste~
5. The wrapped dumplings are placed on the bamboo grate, and a layer of dry flour must be sprinkled on the bamboo grate in advance to prevent the wrapped dumplings from sticking to the top.
6. The last step is to cook dumplings. Add water to the boiling pot, put the dumplings in after the water is boiled, don't put too much at one time~ Cover the pot. After the water is boiled (the first time the water is boiled), stir it with a colander and then cover the pot. After the water is boiled again (the second time the water is boiled), lift the lid of the pot and add a bowl of cold water to it. After the water is boiled (the third time the water is boiled), stir the dumplings and see that the dumplings are floating on the surface of the water with a bulging belly. Press the dumplings and the belly can be recovered immediately
The golden partner of dumplings-garlic mash. After peeling the garlic, mash it with a garlic masher, pour in vinegar and sesame oil. It tastes very fresh. If you like spicy, you can put some spicy in it. I put seafood hot sauce and add some coriander.
The time for cooking vegetarian dumplings starts from the first time the water is boiled, and it takes about 5 minutes to cook them out. It takes longer for the meat to cook. The safest way to check whether the dumplings are cooked is to take out the cooked dumplings and taste them. The whole process of cooking dumplings is over high fire.