1. Wash the leeks and chop them.
2. Knock the eggs into a bowl, add salt, and beat them up.
3. Add flour and water, mix into a thin batter, and sieve.
4. Add the chopped leeks and stir evenly.
5. Put an appropriate amount of batter in a non-stick frying pan and spread it round.
6. Turn on a low heat, fry until the surface of the batter is solidified, and turn it over.
7. Fry until both sides are fully cooked, then serve.
8. Fry all the cakes. (It can be eaten directly.)
9. Cut the pancakes well to make them easier to eat. carry out.
1. The leek egg pie is rich in nutrition and easy to operate, which is very suitable for breakfast.
2. Do not add too much water at one time, the amount depends on the batter.
3. The batter can not be sieved. But if it is sieved, the batter will be more delicate and the pancake will taste better.
4. If you are not using a non-stick frying pan, brush some oil in the pan first in step 5.