1. Add 5 grams of salt to the flour and mix well.
2. Pour the water slowly while stirring.
3. Knead the flour into a smooth dough without lumps, and let the dough rest for 30 minutes. (The dryness and humidity of the noodles should be appropriate, and it is better not to touch the hands.)
4. Knead the awake dough, divide it into 12 equal parts, knead each dough into a ball, and soak it in clean water for a while.
5. Clean the chicken and chop it into larger pieces. Blanch chicken pieces, remove and rinse.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot and heat it to 70% hot.
7. Add scallions, sliced ginger, sliced garlic, dried chili, bay leaves, pepper and star anise until fragrant.
8. Pour the chicken nuggets and stir fry until the surface of the chicken skin is slightly yellow.
9. Add 30ml cooking wine, 15ml dark soy sauce, 45ml light soy sauce, 30g oyster sauce, and stir fry evenly.
10. Pour in the water soaked in the ingredients, cover the pot, and simmer for about 40-45 minutes.
11. Take out the small dough ball and press it flat, and then pull it directly into an oval cake with your hands.
12. Put half of the whole pie on the side of the pot and half float on the soup, and wrap the pie around the pot.
13. Cover the pot and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
14. Finally, sprinkle crushed green peppers and turn off the heat. There are chicken and pancakes, so I don’t even have to eat rice. (If you like a more spicy taste, you can drizzle a large spoonful of spicy chili oil before serving to make it more fragrant!)