1. Ingredients preparation
2. Cut tofu into small pieces, cut green garlic and red pepper into sections, ginger and garlic, mince
3. Add water to the pot, add a little salt, add tofu cubes, cook for 3 minutes, remove and drain
4. Heat up the oil in the pan, add the mashed meat, add part of the pepper powder and stir well.
5. Leave the oil in the pot. When 60% is hot, turn to medium heat and stir-fry with chili sauce and oily chili pepper to get the red oil. Add the minced ginger and stir fry until fragrant.
6. If you like to eat peppercorns, add peppercorns again to fragrant and add hot pot ingredients
7. Bring tofu to a boil over high heat and add light soy sauce
8. Add the right amount of sugar
9. Turn to medium heat and cook for 15 minutes, add chili noodles
10. Add broth and salt
11. The fire button to collect the juice,
12. Add the flavored water starch to thicken,
13. Sprinkle the remaining pepper powder evenly, pick up the pot, and sprinkle garlic leaves.
Traditional Mapo tofu is made from bean paste with red oil, but bean paste is generally very salty. When adding salt, pay attention to control. For healthier Mapo tofu, you must eat a spicy, spicy, and hot meal. It is super delicious. .