1. Tofu cut into pieces, blanched
2. Put the pepper in the pot, stir fry on a low heat, and crush it into a crushed garlic jar. This is more fragrant than pepper powder and has a better taste.
3. I really don't want to chop it myself. I'm going to be lazy and buy beef mince. Heat the pan with cold oil, fry slightly, add cooking wine, and add salt after fry. I forgot to take a picture separately in this step. This picture is a picture taken when all the materials were taken together.
4. Mince ginger and garlic, cut garlic sprouts into flowers, press the tempeh with the back of a knife and chop again
5. Heat the pan with cold oil, stir-fry the Pixian bean paste into red oil on high heat (not too much bean paste), change to medium heat, add minced ginger and garlic, and fry the aroma, then reduce the heat to add chili powder and minced tempeh (chili powder) Not too little). Stir-fry until it has a spicy aroma, add water to a high heat and bring to a boil. The water will be better than the tofu. Add a pinch of salt, a little soy sauce for toning, and a little sugar for freshness. Gently push to prevent the tofu from breaking.
6. When the spicy soup is half-boiled, pour in water starch for the first time, then quickly shake the pot to make the water starch evenly; about one minute later, the second thickening will be completed, and the thickening will be completed three times after another minute. Turn on high heat all the way.
7. At this time, the spicy soup in the pot has become starchy glutinous paste, and then add garlic sprouts, beef minced, chicken essence, gently push to make it even
8. Sprinkle with crushed peppercorns. The finished product should be tasty, without soup
9. Must be eaten with rice, the tender tofu and the crispy ground beef, come on, pretentious~