1. The main raw materials of Mapo tofu: tofu and beef. The minced beef is marinated in cooking wine, and the tofu is cut into cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the bean paste, some green onions, minced garlic, and dried pepper, and sauté until fragrant.
3. Stir-fry beef mince until half cooked
4. Add boiling water, sugar, salt, chili powder, dark soy sauce to taste
5. Carefully put in tofu and simmer on high heat
6. Cook until there is not much juice left, thicken the thick gorgon, shake the pot to collect the juice
7. Sprinkle pepper powder on a pan and sprinkle with chopped green onions!
1. After the tofu is put in, there is no need to flip it with a spatula! You can gently shake the pot body.
2. Bean paste and dark soy sauce are very salty. Add or not add salt according to your taste. Don't be salty.