1. The main ingredients are all-purpose flour and whole milk powder mixed and sieved, mixed with peanut oil, inverted syrup, and soap to form a smooth dough, wrapped in plastic wrap and awake for 2 hours.
2. When the noodles are awake, dispose of the filling and divide the filling into 40g/piece.
3. The awake dough is equally divided into 20g/piece.
4. Take a dough, press it flat, and wrap it in the filling
5. Hold the bottom of the noodles with your left hand, while pushing the noodles up with your right hand, wrap the fillings at the same time, and finally use your right hand to pinch the mouth of the noodles tightly and round it.
6. This is a wrapped round mooncake ball
7. Take moon cake mold and anti-sticking flour
8. Spoon a spoonful of flour into the mold so that the mold blades and surrounding areas are covered with flour.
9. Then shake all the flour back into a large bowl, so that a thin layer of flour is covered in the mold so that the moon cakes will not stick when pressed in the following steps. It is required to scoop a spoonful of flour into the mold after pressing a moon cake, pour out the flour and press down another one.
10. Gently put the wrapped moon cake into the mold and press it into the desired shape.
11. Preheat the oven, heat up to 185 degrees, lower the heat to 170 degrees, and bake for 20 minutes (bake for 5 minutes and set the shape, remove and brush the egg yolk, put it in and bake for 15 minutes)
12. Spray 360° water on the mooncakes while the oven is preheating
13. After the preheating is complete, put it in and start baking, then prepare the egg yolk liquid
14. Take it out after setting and apply a thin layer of egg yolk liquid.
15. Put it back into the oven immediately after brushing, and continue to bake for 15 minutes
16. Take out after baking
17. Cool to cool
18. Put it in a sealed tank and wait for oil return for 1-2 days
19. The taste is better after returning to the oil
20. The outer packaging box, inner packaging bag and bracket of moon cakes are all purchased according to the standard of 75-80g, for reference only.
21. The name of the filling is handwritten on the label.
22. Boxed and finished.
23. At this point, a complete set of moon cake production process is out! Such exquisite fillings with exquisite packaging are more than enough whether it is enjoyed at home, or visiting relatives and friends, or even sold in original packaging.
Egg yolk liquid: 1 egg yolk + 1/2 egg white, mix well. Just apply a thin layer of egg yolk liquid.