1. Wash the pork ribs and soak them in cold water, soak them in bleeding water.
2. Remove and drain the water and cut into small pieces.
3. Add green onions and ginger and mix well.
4. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, cooking wine, and white sugar to mix evenly and marinate for 4 hours.
5. Add pepper, aniseed and red pepper to the millet and stir-fry.
6. Pick out the green onions and ginger from the ribs, pick out the pepper, aniseed, and red pepper from the millet. Put the two ingredients together and mix well.
Wash potatoes and carrots, cut them into slices, and place them on the bottom of the plate.
Pork ribs wrapped in millet are placed on potatoes and carrots.
Steam in a steamer for 1 hour.
The steamed ribs are very fresh and tender. They are dipped in potatoes and carrots with the aroma of the ribs. The taste and texture are very good.
1. The marinating time can be longer to make the ribs more delicious.
2. Side dishes can be added according to personal preference, but ingredients that are resistant to steaming and soup should be selected.