1. Wash and slice shiitake mushrooms, wash and slice carrots and peppers. Slice garlic.
2. Wash spinach and cut into sections.
3. Boil the noodles with eggs and Chinese chives in a pot of boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
4. After the noodles change color and become soft, add the spinach and blanch for 30 seconds, then turn off the heat.
5. Heat the wok with oil, add garlic slices and saute, then stir-fry the mushrooms.
6. Add hot peppers and stir fry carrots together. The taste is very fresh, and the soy sauce enhances the color and fragrance.
7. Add appropriate amount of hot water or noodle soup, add salt, stir evenly and turn off the heat.
8. Transfer the cooked noodles into a bowl under water control.
9. Pour the good shiitake mushroom soup on top.
You can also choose the type of noodles you like. Hand-rolled noodles are better. \nSoy pot noodles, more soy sauce will taste better. If you don’t like soy sauce, you can control the amount yourself.