1. Pork slices.
2. Shred cabbage and mince green onions.
3. Wash and prepare the radish and abalone.
4. Heat the pan with cold oil.
5. Heat oil with salt and meat slices.
6. Stir fry until the meat is cooked through.
7. Put cabbage, green onion leaves and turnip stalks.
8. Stir fry until the cabbage becomes soft.
9. Add water.
10. Put the marinated eggs, cover the pot and cook over medium heat.
11. Carrot Ying and abalone are changed to knives.
12. Cut the radish tapered horizontally.
13. Abalone slices.
14. Spinach dry noodles.
15. Boil water in a boiling pot and boil the water below.
16. Just cook twice.
17. Cook the miscellaneous vegetables and put the abalone slices.
18. Bring to a boil.
19. Add chicken essence to enhance the flavor.
20. Remove the noodles and put them in the vegetable soup.
21. Stir and bring to a boil.
22. Put radish sprouts.
23. Stir evenly, just cut off the radish.
24. First remove the noodles.
25. Then pour mixed vegetables and soup.
26. Finished product.