by Xiaochun's Kitchen
1. Oil materials: 500 grams of corn oil, 3-4 pieces of bay leaves, 2 star anises, 3 grams of cinnamon, 3 grams of white cocos, 2 grams of Chinese pepper, 300 grams of green onions, 200 grams of ginger, 50 grams of small onions, 50 grams of garlic, 20 grams of coriander root and 30 grams of celery. Ingredients: 100 grams of purple cabbage, 200 grams of cucumber, 100 grams of carrots, 150 grams of baby cabbage or Chinese cabbage, 100 grams of tofu skin, 20 grams of garlic, 100 grams of lean meat, 10 dried chilies Grams of vegetable seasoning: 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp chicken broth, 3 tbsp light soy sauce, 5 tbsp vinegar, 6 tsp sugar
2. Ingredients and oil method: prepare all the ingredients, put the bay leaf, white koe, cinnamon, and star anise in water for half an hour
3. Shred green onion, shred ginger
4. Sliced small onion, sliced garlic
5. Pour the oil into the pot, heat the spice soaked in water when the oil temperature is 30% hot, wait for the spice to fry out the fragrance, add green onion, ginger, coriander root, etc.
6. Fry slowly on a low fire until the green onions are charred and dry. Remove all the ingredients. The remaining oil is the raw oil, and the remaining raw oil is burned for a while to release the water vapor in the oil.
7. How to mix vegetables: shred purple cabbage, shred cucumber, do not need to be particularly thin
8. Shred the carrots, preferably thinner, or they don’t taste good, shred the baby cabbage
9. Shred the bean curd, mince garlic
10. Put all the spices except the dried chilies into a bowl
11. Stir thoroughly to melt the salt chicken essence and salt; shred the meat and fry until cooked
12. Mix all the vegetables with minced garlic, put the fried shredded pork on the top to make a sharp mountain shape; pour a little oil in the pot, add dried chili to fry it to get a fragrance, put the fried chili oil into In the bowl of all seasonings, pour the seasoning into the mixed vegetables when you eat it.
[Materials and oil production experience]
*Soak the spices in water first, so that they won't be fried immediately, which is conducive to the slow release of the fragrance.
*The rest will be handed over to the time and boiled slowly. I boiled 1 catty of oil and kept it to use slowly, so it took about 1 hour to boil it, which is relatively slow, so be patient.
[Experiences in making mixed vegetables]
* All vegetables are shredded and garlic is minced. Generally speaking, the proportion of cucumber should not be too much. Too much water is not good for this dish, and the proportion of cabbage is slightly larger.
*All seasonings should be mixed well, otherwise there will be residual salt and sugar at the bottom of the bowl, and the taste will not be enough.
*The overall taste is salty and fresh, if you like sour or sweet, you can adjust the ratio appropriately.
*If you can't eat hot pepper, you can leave it alone, just mix the oil and seasoning directly.