1. Put all the main ingredients into the bread bucket.
2. Start the bread maker's dough program.
3. At the end of the procedure, take it out for shaping and fully exhaust (knead it as much as possible and exhaust the air, so that the steamed bun will be strong).
4. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes.
5. Take a loose dough and knead it into a thick strip about 14 cm in length.
7. Flatten the overlapping head.
8. Use a knife to cut 6 knives at the flattened area into thin strips.
9. Pinch one end of the thin strip with your fingers and gently twist it into a thin strip, and stretch it a little bit along the way.
10. Prepare them all, put them in a baking tray, and perform secondary fermentation at room temperature (you need to use other tools for fermentation in winter).
11. Ferment to double the size.
12. Brush the surface with egg wash.
13. Glue 2 black sesame seeds on each side of the head.
14. Put it in the preheated oven, bake the middle and lower layer at 200 degrees for 10 minutes, take it out, cover the tail of the small octopus with tin foil, put it in the oven again and continue to bake for 5 minutes.
15. Take out and let cool.
16. Finished picture.
17. Finished picture.
18. Finished picture.
1. It is best to leave two-thirds of the egg yolk to brush the noodles before baking. The color of the bread will be more beautiful.
2. Yeast should be increased or decreased appropriately according to the climate.
3. Dear friends, please adjust the temperature according to the actual situation of your own oven.