1. Cut the onion into thin filaments, put the pork in the pot and fry the pepper, drain the pepper oil and set aside.
2. Pour the fried pepper oil in the pot, add the onion, sausage, chopped green onion and minced garlic until fragrant.
3. Then add shredded cabbage, add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, stir fry evenly, add a little water.
4. Then add the cake shreds and stir-fry evenly. Cover the lid and turn to a medium-low heat to simmer.
5. Open the lid and fry until the moisture is dry before serving.
6. Serve as a plate and enjoy.