1. Prepare ingredients: 1 bowl of peanuts, 1 cucumber, 1/4 onion, and 1 shallot;
2. Soak the peanuts in cold water for 1 minute, then remove and drain;
3. Heat the pan, put the peanuts in the pan, fry until the water evaporates, the red coat is broken, and a little high liquor is poured to keep the peanuts crispy for a few days;
4. Auxiliary material processing: 1/4 onion, diced, cucumber, scallion minced;
5. Put the diced onion, diced cucumber, and chopped shallots into a bowl, pour vinegar, light soy sauce, salt, sugar, marinate for 5 minutes, pour into the cool peanuts, mix well;
6. Old vinegar peanuts, crispy and delicious, nutritious and appetizing!
1. The taste of aged vinegar is relatively strong and fragrant. For this side dish, aged vinegar is best, followed by rice vinegar. Fruit vinegar and white vinegar should not be used because the taste is different;
2. Stir-fry the peanuts on a low fire, turn off the fire until the peanuts are full and with the sound of cracking;
3. This side dish is eaten and mixed now, the taste is crispy and tender, it should not be left for a long time;
4. Onions are not necessary, increase or decrease according to personal preference.