1. Peel the carrots and ham and cut into small cubes, about the size of a peas;
2. Heat up the wok, add cooking oil, then put the sliced carrots, diced ham, and peas into the pan and stir-fry until the peas are mature; you can also fry the peas first, then put the ham and carrots;
3. Put an egg in, because the three ingredients you put before do not absorb oil, so there is a lot of oil in the wok. Just knock an egg into it and stir-fry with a spatula to spread the egg;
4. The leftover rice will harden overnight. Pinch the rice and put it in the pot and stir fry together;
5. After the rice is evenly stir-fried, add salt and light soy sauce and stir-fry evenly. The color of the fried rice with soy sauce becomes darker and more attractive;
6. Beat three eggs in a big bowl;
7. Pour the whipped cream. I use animal whipped cream here, which is not sweet;
8. Add a little bit of salt and mix, stir well; I made two egg skins with this amount;
9. Put some oil in the pan, pour half of the egg liquid, shake the body of the pan to make the area of the egg skin spread a bit larger and thinner; I use a frying pan with a flat bottom here. Either a frying pan or an electric baking pan can be used to make egg crusts; when spreading the egg crusts, the fire should be lower;
10. After the egg skin is solidified, put some of the fried rice on the side of the egg skin, don't put too much, too much will not cover it;
11. Cover the fried rice with egg crust on the other side, and gently press the edge with a spatula to put the rice on the plate without revealing the rice;
12. I used three eggs to spread out two egg skins and made two omelet rice. The prepared omelet rice was squeezed with tomato sauce, which looks better and is more popular with children.
13. Cut from the middle, you can see the fried rice inside, the taste is amazing! After such processing, the ordinary leftover rice has become more appetizing! This kind of deliciousness is posted in the circle of friends, and it is guaranteed to be praised in seconds!
When spreading the egg skins, I put some light cream, which not only makes the egg skins more fluffy, but also gives the egg skins a little creamy fragrance. If there is no light cream, you can add it without it, or replace it with a little milk.