Cut off the root of the choy sum. Soak in water for about 10 minutes, then wash it off and drain off the water.
2. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, boil, add the choy sum and soda noodles. Blanch for about half a minute until the choy sum changes color.
3. Immediately remove the choy sum, rinse under cold water faucet, and drain. Wash the colored peppers and cut into small cubes.
4. Cut the onion into small dices, peel the garlic and cut into small dices. After the wok is hot, add the oil. When the oil temperature is slightly higher, add the onion and garlic and stir fry.
5. Put the choy sum in, add salt, stir fry evenly, and serve. Put the oyster sauce, sugar, and 10ml of water into the pot and stir-fry to form oyster sauce.
6. Arrange the choy sums neatly on the plate. Pour in oyster sauce and sprinkle with diced bell peppers.
1. The cabbage contains oxalic acid. Boil it with water before frying to reduce the oxalic acid and remove the green and astringent taste of the vegetable.
2. After blanching the choy sum, it contains a lot of water. You can squeeze out the excess water before putting it in the wok, so that there will not be a lot of water coming out after frying.