1. Wash chicken wings, cut in half, add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, mix well and marinate for half an hour.
2. Cut the seeds of green and red pepper, slice onion, slice ginger, garlic and green onion.
3. Soak the mushrooms in advance, thawed frozen tofu and cut into pieces, squeeze out the water and set aside.
Put oil in the pot, stir-fry the green onion, ginger, garlic, and stir-fry for a good flavor, then add the mushrooms and stir-fry.
Pour in the marinated chicken wings and stir fry to change color. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, white sugar, cooking wine, stir fry evenly.
5. Add ingredients that have been submerged in water, boil over high heat, add frozen tofu, cover, simmer on low heat, and cook until the soup thickens.
6. Heat the casserole, add oil, add onions and green and red peppers, add a little salt, and stir-fry until raw.
7. Pour in the cooked tofu chicken wings and serve.
The chicken wings are marinated in oyster sauce to remove fishy and freshness, no need to add salt and starch.