1. Shred potatoes, soak in water to filter out starch. Note that it must be shredded by a knife and not rubbed by a tool. Not only does it taste good but also beautiful.
2. Shred the onion. I choose purple onion. The taste is sweeter than spicy, and it goes well with potatoes.
3. Drain the potatoes and put the shredded onion together in a container. Add eggs, salt, chicken essence, thirteen spices, starch, flour, and chopped green onions, and mix well.
4. Preheat the electric baking pan and put the bottom oil (a pan or a wok is fine), spread the mixed potatoes and onions on the pan, and fry on medium heat for 5 minutes.
5. Continue to fry on the other side for 3 minutes, and both sides are well cooked, ready to be out of the pan.
With the sweet and sour kimchi made by yourself, you can enjoy it in 10 minutes. Potato cakes have distinct roots, golden color and delicious taste.