by Weilan Weibo
1. Soak the fresh lettuce in light salt water for about 10 minutes, and then wash it repeatedly. Choose a larger egg for 1 egg, or replace it with 2 small eggs.
2. Chop the lettuce, peel and wash the shallots, and chop. Adding some chopped green onions in the pan is very flavorful, if you don't like the taste of green onions, you can skip it.
3. Beat the eggs in the flour and stir to form even small gnocchi. If there is dry powder, you can add a little water, preferably without water, because the gnocchi is very strong. If you don’t like the color of the egg yolk, you can just add egg white, so that the gnocchi will be white and it will be very beautiful when cooked.
4. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil the water into the gnocchi, and quickly disperse, stir evenly to avoid big lumps.
5. When the noodles are cooked, add the lettuce and chopped green onion to turn off the heat. Just blanch the lettuce. Don't overcook it, otherwise it will affect the taste and the vividness of the color.
6. Add salt, pepper, and a little light soy sauce to taste. If you like, you can add an appropriate amount of tea seed oil or sesame oil to taste, and adjust it according to your favorite taste.