1. 2 chicken drumsticks washed and chopped
2. Put all the seasonings into the chicken thighs, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes
3. Wash the rice and put it in the iron axe. The water is just under the rice.
4. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes
5. Heat the oil in the wok, add the chicken nuggets and stir fry until the color changes
6. Add the potatoes and stir fry together, until the potatoes change color, turn off the heat
7. Lay the chicken nuggets and potatoes flat on the rice
8. Close the lid of the iron axe, turn on the power, choose standard rice, short grain rice, and press start~cooking
9. At the end of the program, there will be a prompt sound, if you do not open the cover, it will automatically switch to the insulation
10. Mix the rice with a spoon, put it on the plate and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
The chicken thighs are marinated in advance to make it easier to taste, and the rice can be soaked for about 20 minutes after washing