by Akai╮(╯▽╰)╭ing (from WeChat.)
1. Wash potatoes, steam them, and peel them. Weigh the heat, add flour and knead well and knead smoothly. (The flour is added in three times, the softness and hardness are similar to dumpling noodles)
2. Wash the chives, dry water and cut into small pieces.
3. Knead the smooth surface.
4. Roll out the noodles, add the sesame oil, and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle the chives, salt and pepper powder evenly.
6. Roll up and cut into sections. (The size depends on the pot) Pinch the two ends and squash.
7. Roll the cake dough on both sides anyway.
8. Lift the pan, apply a little oil after the pan is hot, and put in the rolled cake dough.
9. It is good to make golden brown on both sides.
10. Baked pie.
11. Finished product.
Weigh the potatoes and put them in the flour, be sure to knead well and smoothly