1. The rice is washed clean.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
3. From the frying pan, add diced potatoes, salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper.
4. Stir fry to change color.
5. Add rice to the rice cooker
6. Add an appropriate amount of water (approximately 1:1.1), add diced potatoes.
7. Select the stove fire rice function and turn it on. When you hear the end sound, let it sit for 10 minutes, add the green onions, and mix well.
1. You can also add pork belly when frying potatoes and fry until golden;
2. For ordinary rice cookers, just press the cooking button.