1. Prepare ingredients: potatoes, rice, chives, peppers, tempeh, light soy sauce. Which does not eat chili pepper can not add chili.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into small cubes, soak in clean water for 3 minutes, remove and drain the water.
3. Heat the wok to a little oil, stir-fry the chili and tempeh on a low heat, pour in the potatoes, stir-fry on high heat until the skin is crispy, add a little salt and stir-fry evenly. Such potatoes will be out of the pot if they are not cooked.
4. Wash the rice and soak for 10 minutes, pour it into the rice cooker, add an appropriate amount of water, which is less than the usual cooking water, and press the cooking button on the lid. Soaking rice not only saves electricity, the rice is more fragrant and soft.
5. Boil the rice until the water boils, open the lid, quickly pour in the fried potato pieces and a little light soy sauce. Lid the lid to continue cooking. Pour the potatoes after the water is boiled, so that the boiled potatoes are fragrant and soft, but not too bad.
6. After the rice cooker is cooked, do not open the lid immediately. After 10 minutes, the rice can make the airflow swirl to the rice grains and make the rice softer and more fragrant.
7. Open the lid and pour the cleaned and chopped chives into the pot, stir evenly, and a hot potato stew is ready, fragrant and very delicious.
8. It’s better to eat a bowl of germ rice and be kind to yourself instead of taking great pains to match your meal. A bowl of good rice is the best choice for food.
1. The water for potato stew rice should be half less than usual for cooking rice. 2. The rice should be soaked for 10 minutes after washing, which not only accelerates the cooking of rice, but also saves electricity. 3. Add potatoes after the rice is boiled.