1. Collection of materials, tomatoes forgot to be in the mirror
2. Slice all vegetables (except onion and garlic), don’t throw away the leftovers, they will be useful next
3. Dice the onion and slice the garlic. Throw it into the pot and stir-fry on high heat. Stir fry the vegetable trimmings over medium heat. The leftovers are basically fried, add a little water, salt, and black pepper to low heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes until all the vegetables are soft and rotten.
4. Throw the freshly cooked leftovers into the wall breaker and beat them into a delicate vegetable puree
5. Vegetable puree spreads over the bottom of a cast iron pot
6. Arrange the vegetable slices neatly on top. The method I took is one slice of zucchini + slice of eggplant + slice of carrot + slice of colored pepper as a set, so that the color looks good. The corners can be filled with small pieces of vegetables
7. Coat the vegetable slices with olive oil evenly and sprinkle with black pepper. If you like it spicy, you can sprinkle with chili powder, cover with greased paper, preheat the oven to 200 degrees, and bake for 30-35 minutes
8. It’s out of the pot, with the cartoon of Ratatouille, it’s better to eat while watching the movie.
1. Vegetable slices should be thin and even, too thin and not easy to taste, too thick may not be cooked
2. If you don’t know how many vegetable slices you need to use, it’s recommended to slice all the vegetables and put them in a cast iron pot for a test. The extra part can be directly used as leftovers.
3. Don’t ask what to do if you don’t have a cast iron pan at home, and can you use it without baking. Answer: If you don’t have a cast iron pan, use a ceramic bakeware. Frying and roasting can't be a kind of taste, and it's not a Provence stew if you use fry
4. Regarding the weight, the cast iron pot I use is 15cm, which is quite small, and I eat just enough for one person. If it is used to entertain guests or parties, use twice the amount of all materials, and use 20-30cm for cast iron pots.
5. The mashed vegetables will definitely not be used up at one time. If you have children at home, it is recommended to reduce the amount of salt and pepper. The remaining vegetable puree can be used as a supplement. I'm going to use vegetable puree to make soup, add a little water and some meat to boil it, it should be delicious
6. It is recommended to wait until the cooked vegetables are cold before throwing them into the wall breaker. Friction generates heat. All hot things thrown into the mixer wall breaker will cause damage to the machine and even pose safety hazards.