1. Mix all the ingredients except chicken stuffing, barbecue sauce and spring onions into a smooth dough
2. Cover with a damp cloth and leave it in a warm place to ferment for about 30 minutes to double the size. Take advantage of the fermentation time to mix the chicken stuffing, barbecue sauce and spring onions.
3. Three punches to vent the fermented dough
4. Then divide into 8 small balls and arrange them in the order of production
5. Prepare the filling, scissors, cotton thread, spoon, and you can make pumpkin
6. Take the first ball out of the damp cloth, press it with your hands to make it thick in the middle and thin around the edges, and put the filling
7. Tighten the filling
8. Bind the cotton rope into 6 or 8 parts, and then make the second and third in order. It is emphasized that the first time is slower, so it is better to control the overall fermentation time.
9. After making it, let it sit in a warm and humid place for about 20 minutes. After the cotton thread is made, it will be eaten into the dough and grow into a pumpkin baby.
10. Preheat at 160 degrees and bake for 20 minutes (I use 170 degrees to bake and feel the color is too dark)
11. Freshly picked pumpkins are unearthed~
12. The section show, although it is stuffed with chicken, it tastes light and not astringent because it has plenty of sauce and green onions in it.
13. Put the cooked pumpkin skin as the stem, and the cute and small Halloween pumpkin bag is complete! !
The cotton thread is heated and taken out when you want to eat it, and it is easy to damage the soft little pumpkin when it is cold and pulled out.