1. Add 50 grams of flour to the basin.
2. Beat in an egg
3. Add the right amount of salt
4. Add chopped green onion and dried shrimp skins.
5. Pour in water and stir to make a thinner batter.
6. Heat the pan and pour a little oil.
7. Pour in the batter and fry until golden brown for two years.
8. Quick breakfast is just fine, with soy milk or milk, enjoy it beautifully.
You can add your favorite brushing materials, ham, okra, etc.
The amount of water is adjusted according to the amount of water absorbed by the flour.