1. Preparation for cleaning of ingredients
2. Heat the frying pan, fry the eggs for later use, raise the pan, and boil a pan of water
3. Chopped green onion, black pepper, oil, salt, light soy sauce, put in a bowl
4. Scoop two tablespoons of boiling water in a rushing bowl and make a soup for later use
5. Pour the rice noodles into a pot of boiling water and boil until soft
6. Use a spoon to scoop out the rice noodles, put them in a soup bowl, and boil the greens in the pot to soften them
7. Put the eggs and lettuce on top
1. Boil a pot of water, scoop two spoons out and rush into the seasoning to make soup. In this way, there is no need to cook the soup separately and save a lot of time.
2. If the vegetable oil is replaced with lard, the taste will be better.