1. The ingredients for this cake are very simple, just white radish, flour, eggs, chives, salt and a little allspice.
2. Peel and shred the radish. Put salt, repeatedly grasp and pinch, grab the water
3. The pickled radish shreds squeeze out the water and put it in a large bowl
4. Finely chop chives (add more shallots for deliciousness)
5. Put the chopped green onion into the shredded radish, beat in the eggs, add an appropriate amount of five-spice powder, and add a little salt to mix well
6. Add flour.
7. Slowly add the flour. Stir into a batter of shredded radish. No additional water is required.
8. In a non-stick pan, put some oil in the pan, take a spoonful of shredded radish and spread them evenly in the pan. (It can also be spread directly into a flatbread)
9. After solidification, turn it over. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
10. Enjoy it, it's savory and delicious.