1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Wrap the baking pan with aluminum foil and brush with cooking oil for later use. Ricos cheese sauce is packed in a crisper, placed in the refrigerator at minus 18 degrees for 1 hour, and then cut into small cubes for later use.
2. Add breadcrumbs, seasonings, herbs, minced pork and eggs in a large bowl, and then stir well.
3. Roll the meat into 16 meatballs, stuff each ball with Ricos cheese sauce, then pinch the seal tightly, and roll the ball with your hands.
4. Then put it in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through.
5. The roasted meatballs can be eaten as they are, or they can be eaten with a dipping sauce.
1. You can make more meatballs in advance, then put them in the refrigerator and put them in the oven when you want to eat them. It is best to finish it within a week.
2. If there are kitchen friends who have cooked meatballs, the following step can be omitted: Put Ricos cheese sauce in the refrigerator and freeze. This step is for everyone to show, usually just spoon the cheese sauce to make the balls.
3. Cheese sauce is used to make cheese heart balls, this is an improved version. Usually eat the kind of shredded cheese, but the heat is more difficult to control. The shredded cheese inside is not melted in a short time, and the meatballs will burn and become hard after a long time. It is much easier to use cheese sauce. The cheese sauce is originally creamy and can be eaten directly. It will be more fragrant with a little heating.
4 The yellow dipping sauce comes from cheese sauce, diluted with milk and added with chili powder.
5. The meatballs are non-fried, making them in the oven healthier and not greasy.