1. Soak the ribs in blood, clean and set aside
2. Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut into small cubes for later use
3. Put peanut oil in the pot, add green onion and ginger and stir fry until fragrant, pour in the ribs and stir fry until white
4. Pour diced carrots and stir fry
5. Pour in the diced potatoes and stir well, add soy sauce and stir fry to evenly color
6. Pour in rice and appropriate amount of water, add a little salt and cumin to taste, and bring to a boil
7. Pour into the rice cooker and click the cook button
8. After it’s steamed, take it out of the pot and start eating
9. Everyone comes to order a bowl, the fragrance is delicious and delicious
1. The ribs do not need to be blanched, just soak the blood water, the ribs will be soft and waxy.
2. The vegetables in the rice can be replaced by what you like, such as: onions, pumpkins, etc., are all possible.