by de 意の尐籹生
1. Prepare the ingredients, blanch the ribs in water, and cut the onion into chunks.
2. Fry the rock sugar with hot oil in a wok until it melts and a red liquid appears.
3. Pour in the ribs and stir-fry for a minute until the color is even. Pour in a small amount of old extract for better coloring.
4. Pour in the onion cubes and green onion, ginger, pepper, star anise, cinnamon and stir fry to create a fragrance.
5. Pour two bowls of water, cook the light soy sauce cooking wine and salt, cook until the pot is boiling, stop the fire, the amount of soup depends on the amount of rice.
6. The rice is thrown out and the excess water is poured out.
7. Take out the ribs and onions and place them on the top of the rice, pour in the soup, and discard the boiled seasoning residue.
8. Select the rice stew mode to auto trip.
9. Stir the ribs and onion up and down, and mix evenly, and the fragrant stewed rice is ready to eat.
1. Pork ribs do not like to be cooked. It is very important to boil the pot to soften and start steaming.
2. If you don't like the heavier color, you don't need to add soy sauce. You can also add the dishes as you like.
3. If you want softer glutinous rice, you can add some glutinous rice.