1. Fresh seasonal vegetables are appropriate, washed and cut into pieces.
2. Pour the vegetables into the pot, add 3 times the amount of water, use the induction cooker "simmer" mode, after the water is boiled, turn to 120 watts, continue to cook for 1 hour, then turn off the heat to filter out the soup.
3. Grate Parmesan cheese and set aside.
4. Soak the saffron in a small amount of vegetable broth and set aside.
5. The induction cooker uses the "cooking" mode. After the pot is heated, the firepower is turned to 400 watts, and olive oil is poured.
6. Pour the rice immediately and stir fry.
7. When the surface of the rice grains is cooked and milky white, pour in the saffron soup and continue to stir-fry evenly.
8. Take 250ml of vegetable soup, pour all into the pot, sprinkle with salt, and stir a little.
9. After the soup is boiling, turn the heat to 120 watts and cook for about 10 minutes.
10. When the soup becomes less and the rice grains are exposed on the surface of the soup, use a wooden spoon to gently stir to prevent sticking to the pot until the soup is dry and the rice no longer gets stuck.
11. Turn off the fire. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix well. After the cheese melts, it evenly sticks to the rice grains, making the whole dish sticky and smooth.
1. Use disposable rice for the rice. If not, try to drain the rice water before frying the rice;
2､When frying rice, you should fry until the oil covers each grain of rice, which can prevent the rice from being broken, and it can also prevent the rice from sticking together, which helps to better absorb the soup;
3. Add enough vegetable broth at the beginning, and cook it slowly without stirring. Over stirring will easily smash the rice grains, and boiling water on high heat will also boil the rice;
4. If the saffron is not soaked in advance, the fragrance and color will not be released;
5. You can use butter instead of olive oil and chicken broth instead of vegetable broth.