1. Cut the rabbit legs into pieces and wash them, put them in cold water, boil the ginger and cooking wine, and remove them.
2. Put the water in the pot and fry dry, put the cooking wine
3. Put star anise etc.
4. Put soy sauce, light soy sauce
5. Put rock candy
6. Let go of the water and bring it to a boil, then change to a low heat
7. Cut yam, carrots, and lettuce into pieces (forgot to shoot the lettuce)
8. After the rabbit meat is stirred and crisped, add the rest of the ingredients and add salt
9. Collect the juice and sprinkle with chopped green onion after the ingredients are crispy
Blanch the rabbit meat first. If the yam is not easy to soften, put the yam first, followed by carrots and lettuce.