1. A whole rabbit from Gourmet Jiebawang Supermarket, thaw at room temperature and wash.
2. Cut out the rabbit legs.
3. Playing with a knife on the surface, both front and back. This will make it easier to taste.
4. Add seasoning.
5. Mix well and marinate for more than 4 hours. The longer the time, the more delicious it will be.
6. The marinated rabbit legs are brushed with peanut oil on the surface, and then sprinkled with a lot of cumin powder to make a cumin flavor.
7. The other is brushed with oil, sprinkled with cumin powder and chili powder to make a spicy flavor
8. Put into the air fryer.
9. For the barbecue program, set the time to 25 minutes, take it out during this time, and brush the oil and seasoning again.
1. The rabbit meat will be tender when brushed with oil on the surface.
2. The longer the marinating time, the more delicious.