by Home and everything
1. Prepare the raw materials: sausage, onion, and broccoli, cut into small pieces, and set aside the rice
2. Remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms and blanch them in boiling water, immediately put them in cold water and let cool, drain the water, and then cut into small pieces
3. Rinse the rice and add some water to start cooking the porridge
4. Cook the rice until it's mature, add alkali and stir well, then add mushrooms and cook.
5. Cook until nine mature, put in the sausage diced and continue to cook
6. Add broccoli and onion and cook for about 5 minutes
7. Finally, add salt and monosodium glutamate to taste evenly and then enjoy
8. Put the nutritious pastoral vegetable porridge into a container and you're done
9. It is the perfect nutritious breakfast to eat with goose eggs, refreshing side dishes, and small flower rolls.
10. There are also delicious fried octopus and roasted duck legs. Isn’t it too tempting?
11. Fruit is an essential food for every meal to supplement energy and vitamins every day.
12. Yogurt is a food that helps promote digestion. I like it very much
13. The delicious pastoral vegetable porridge is fresh and tender, and the nutritional value is super rich
14. Looking at the rich breakfast with appetite makes people very happy
15. A happy day starts with a rich and nutritious breakfast
Rice porridge is a delicacy that uses rice and water as the main raw materials to boil over a high fire. It is suitable for all ages. Rice porridge has the effects of invigorating the spleen, stomach and lungs. Rice is one of the staple foods of the Chinese people. It is made by shelling the seeds of rice. The composition of amino acids in rice is relatively complete. The protein is mainly rice protamine, which is easy to digest and absorb. Whether it is family meals or restaurants, rice is essential. Rice can provide rich B vitamins; rice has the effects of nourishing the qi, invigorating the spleen, nourishing the stomach, strengthening vitality, harmonizing the five internal organs, improving blood circulation, improving eyesight, relieving irritability, quenching thirst, and stopping diarrhea.